Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Annoyingly addictive :)

Got all 20 medals and all the ingame too.

One thing I would add would be a speedometer to show how fast turtle boy is going.

Tortur-o-matic TM Tortur-o-matic TM

One thing to add

The only thing I would change is that I would add another piece of background music. And it would be one of those really light and happy songs that really contrasts the others i.e. Elevator music

joe-kangaroo responds:

Yeh thats not bad actually. Maybe in the next one!

Student park Student park

Was this a school project?

Otherwise you do deserve to be sued.

On the whole the game was a great remake of the original, but the first level was a blatant copy of the original level from Lemmings. Blame a wasted youth for knowing that one... And why do all of the students look like chavs? Even the goth chick looks like a fairweather goth, especially swinging a pickaxe around.

If this was a school/college/university project to remake an original game with a twist I could understand. But if it wasn't then all your doing is ripping off the original game. Why not just make Flash Lemmings and be done with it. You would probably have a lot less hate mail. I'm not one of them, I can see this took a lot of effort to create and I do think it is a great game. Just be wary of fanboys and copyright issues.

Halo PC: Uber Tutorial Halo PC: Uber Tutorial

Ok...

I guess it's your preference but I prefer shooters with a keyboard/mouse combo.

I agree about the loud music though

Destroy your computer! Destroy your computer!

That was amusing :)

I liked it. I have had a couple of days like that :P